What is a “Beautiful Day” like?
- Waking up around dawn to soft sunlight, and moving into a meditation, grounding into your body and a growing awareness of life as it is.
- Swimming in the ocean or walking along the beach and coming back for a nourishing breakfast; then cleansing self and washing the dishes and floors, with turns to decorate the sacred altar of the Training Retreat.
- Now observing a demonstration of how you will practice the morning training, with 15 mins of “Flying” for being in sync first.
- Swapping over and having a brief morning tea while you are either receiving now, or giving with your fellow trainees.
- Then there’s time for a swim again before a delicious lunch from our wonderful chef.
- Time for a short siesta or personal space before taking off by “Flying” before the next demonstration.
- Once again practicing and learning as you go from personal coaching with master John, swapping over for afternoon tea and a snack before completing this session.
- When it’s hot you can always have another swim before showering and dressing formally for dinner. With wholesome food prepared from a vegetarian based menu by our executive chef.
- Then cleaning the dishes and kitchen to prepare for learning of the knowledge and understanding involved about the Kahunas. Their way of healing, customs and lifestyle. To be fully satisfied with a great desert. Following this beautiful day into your personal dream-space, Aloha!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!